Is Clothing Factory is a professional fashion garment manufacturer, especially for middle and high quality denim clothing. Our customers are garment retail, chain stores and wholesalers, agents from Australia, Europe and the USA.
Our services provide to customers include: OEM manufacture of garments (customers provide styles with their own labels); ODM manufacture of garments (customers select our design and use their own labels or our label); sourcing new fabrics, accessories. We can provide one stop service for our customers: new style designs, sourcing right fabrics and accessories, sampling, production, quality control, test/certificate, delivery/export. Our sales teams all are able to communicate with customers directly in English via e-mail or phone. They are all senior designers of fashion garments and know every detail of garments, ao the communication become much easier and efficient. You just tell us what you want, and we will handle all here for you.
- Our Design: our professional garment designer. We can provide best design styles for our customers every season. Customers can select from these styles and we can do the modification as customers' requests.
- Customer Design: We can accept styles from you by original samples or specification sheets. Our designer will translate them to our pattern makers and make sure all samples finished are meet customer's requirements.
- Sampling: We have an efficient sampling team. All samples can be finished within 5-7 days. They have extensive experience in dealing with most fabrics and styles.
- Quality control: To ensure high quality products, we have set up strictly quality audit system from receipt of orders to finished production based on our years and years of garment manufacture experience. So the customers do not need to worry about even for small details. We make sure that buttons do not come off and all thread is trimmed carefully, all dimensions can do within tolerance of 1cm, all fabrics are not fading, zippers do not broken. We check through every critical stage: review spec sheet, fit sample, fabric and accessory, pre-production sample, shipment sample and on production line audit. 4 reports have to finish for every style of garments during manufacture stage to make sure good quality gain all the time, and all potential problems are solved before shipping.
- Production control: We have strong production capacity with high flexibility. We have strong ability to accept small quantity orders (MOQ can be 100pcs/color/style). Currently we have an output of 30,000 - 50,000 units every month. We directly manage 2 factories for woven fabric: one for silk, chiffon, satin and thin fabric, the other for cotton fabric and fashionable knitted fabric. We also work closely with 10 more factories for denims, knitwear, shoes, bags and jewelry. Our QC can audit every stage of production if production is done outside.
We hope to have chances to serve you in the near future.
EDGE DENIM has a dedicated design team comprising fashion designers, textile engineers, washing experts, effect creators from Asia and Europe and a very modern design studio including state of the art LAB facilities to monitor production and testing at every stage of the process, from prototyping to the end product.
ED prides itself in keeping ahead of the latest trends and demands of denim markets worldwide. The company works closely with denim fabric mills to develop fabric domestically. At the same time, the team is in close contact with overseas fabric suppliers from whom they request new and innovative fabric types for denim development.
EDGE DENIM works only with the latest technology from US and European suppliers, ranging from high speed weaving machines and highly sophisticated wet and dry finishing facilities to efficient and organized garment cutting and stitching departments.
EDGE DENIM'S in-house laboratory is capable of performing almost any kind of physical and chemical tests such as pull tests, shade band tests, colour fastness, crinkle and others. And just like the equipment in other departments, the laboratory is well-equipped with modern machines and technology supported by advanced software.
In addition to local employees, the company has also sourced & engaged foreign expertise in their laundry unit. These laundry experts have vast experience in laundry technology gained from working in Europe.
Our factory has been established since 2007. Currently we have 80 workers, with the monthly capacity of 60000-70000 pieces. We are specialized in producing all kinds of casual woven wear in a short time because of offering 12 collections per year for our clients. Our strengths are coordinates, denim apparels, pants, skirts, shirts, vests and Jackets.
We have Research and Development Department, Merchandiser Department, Sample-Working Department, Strict Quality Control And Washing Department, and Trimming And Packing/Shipping Department. We can offer all kinds of washings, including garment, bleach, stone, acid, snow, hand brush, damage broken and silicon enzyme washings.